Here are my goals for November:
- Start and complete PiBoIdMo 2012
- Finish the novel writing class I'm taking with the Institute for Children's Literature by completing revisions of my middle grade novel in preparation to begin the querying process.
- Complete a rough draft for November for the 12x12 in 2012 challenge.
And here is my progress so far:
- I'm a few days behind, but have quite a few ideas in my PiBoIdMo notebook.
- I've completed all the major revisions I wanted to make in my novel, have turned in the first half to my instructor, and am finishing up the end. I'm also getting a critique from a fresh set of eyes, so we'll see if anything else needs to be adjusted.
- This one I haven't started yet, I think I have the idea I want to work with, just need to get it flowing on paper.
So, I'm doing okay. I have some work to do this weekend to make sure I don't get too far behind for the month, but I'm feeling confident I will get everything accomplished - although Thanksgiving might complicate things a little.
So, how about you PiBoIdMo'ers and 12x12'ers? How is your month going?